PRemployer's Health Plan Options
Below are the Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) for 2017. Please choose the SBC that is appropriate to you by clicking on the name of the Plan below (new window will open so be sure your PopUp Blocker is disabled). If you have any quesitons, do not hesitate to contact our Benefits Department by calling 800.781.3060 or click here
to send an email.
Employee Self Service Portal (ESS)
As a service to you, PRemployer offers a secure Employee Self Service (ESS) Portal that contains information related to your payroll, W‐2 and work history. To take advantage of this free service you must first Register. Instructions are below:
1. To access the ESS Portal click here
2. If this is your first time accessing the ESS, you will need to create an account by clicking Register and complete the information. NOTE: It is recommended that you wait until after your first paycheck has been run to attempt to register.
3. Enter the Username and Password you created during Registration.
4. You will need to add your email to the system. To do this:
a. Click on the Myself icon
b. Click on Personal Information icon
c. Click on Resident Address
d. Enter your email address and click Save Changes
5. To Logout of your session, look in the top right of the screen you will see your name. Click your name and choose Logout.
If you forget your password, you can click on the “Forgot your password?” link under the login screen and a key will be emailed to you. You will need this key to reset your password.
Once you have set up an account you will have access to your personal work data. In some cases, your account may offer additional options*, however, the following is a list of typical options most employees will have access to view:
· Benefits Summary*
· Mobile Check Stub App
· Check Stubs
· Payroll Summary
· Documentation and Forms
· W-2 Reprint
To print or view reports you will need to have a PDF viewer. A free viewer from Adobe can be found here www.adobe.com
NOTE: To print a Check Stub, W-2, etc. you will actually download a copy to the computer you are using. To ensure privacy be sure to delete anything you have downloaded.
*If your menus do not display any information it may be because you are not participating in the options listed, we are not tracking this information for your company or it is not currently being offered.